Sunday, March 25, 2012

A sneak preview of my new ebook

Without further adieu, I have finally posted the introduction to my new ebook.  It is my first foray into the nonfiction world.

It is titled: Mr. Shoestring's 99 Ways To Have A Memorable Wedding On A Shoestring.

Here is a link to the introduction page.

Inspired mostly by our own wedding, on how many frugal things we did, this ebook may seem a little odd for me to write, to the many who know me and my taste in books.  But this book has been well over a decade in the making.

And now is the time to finally bring it out.

Within the next week or two, I hope to have it completed to be self-published.  Originally, I wanted to have this ebook done by March 1st, but after a few delays and life-happenings, I am finally able to have it looking the way I want it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment